hello vera

views from the second floor

Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Photo

girl
I wonder why my hair turned out yellow?

Spent the day at Elizabeth's. John was visiting Geraldine and Ian and David were at football in the morning. Later I had a battle with Ian and Elizabeth over trying to protect a precious statue of one of the old kings of Middle Earth. I had men of Rohan and Elizabeth's force was the enemy, Ian was the referee. I kept forgetting the names of my men. I hadn't given them very inspired names (Bard, Grey, Gloin, Fletch, you get the idea) . Elizabeth had much better names, but even she had to resort to calling one bronze helmet as she couldn't distinguish which one he was. I won the battle and one of my men was promoted and got a horse, but that was only the first battle. It's an on-going thing. It's a good job we each have sheets to put down the names of the men and a little description so that we know who they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home